Features of the Buttery Flaky Biscuit Recipe
- Cooking Skill level: Easy
- Baking time: 12 to 15 minutes
- Taste Impression: Buttery moist, salty and very tender.
- “Noelle’s Tasty Tips” How to get tender Biscuit!
These biscuits are best to serve with butter and jam!! I love to have these with a stew or as a breakfast sandwich with eggs, cheese, and hashbrowns So YUMMY!!
Supply Used in the: Biscuit Recipe
- All-purpose flour
- Baking powder
- White Sugar
- Cookie sheet
- Parchment paper
- Cuisinart food processor
In a small bowl mix baking powder, salt, and white sugar
Place flour in food Processor.
mix in baking powder, salt, and white
Add butter to flour mixer
Blend until a fine crumble. If you don’t have a food Processors you can use to knives to cut in the butter.
For this post, I have One Tasty Tip
What does the tip do?
Makes the biscuits incredibly tender and buttery.
They will literally melt in your mouth 🙂
Place dough on board and shape into a ball and pat down with hands (you can use a rolling pin.)
Until dough is smooth and about 1/2 inch thick.
Using a mason jar cut the biscuits out.
Place in a pre-heated oven 425. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes
- 2 cups All-purpose flour
- 1 Tablespoon Baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- ½ Tablespoon White sugar
- ⅓ cup Butter cut in ½ cubes
- 1 cup Half-half
- Pre-heat oven 425
- In a small bowl mix baking powder, salt, and white sugar
- Place flour in food Processor.
- Mix in baking powder, salt, and white
- Add butter to flour mixer
- Blend until fine crumbly.
- add half-half to the flour-butter mixture
- Pulse in the food processor for a few seconds.
- Place dough on board and shape into a ball and pat down with hands (you can use a rolling pin.)
- Until dough is smooth and about ½ inch thick.
- Using a mason jar cut the biscuits out.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes