Features of the Healthy Muffin Recipe Eggless Gluten and Sugar Free
- Cooking Skill level: Easy
- Baking time: 30 Minutes
- Nutritional Value: Gluten Free, Eggless, Sugar-free
- Taste Impression: A moist, slightly sweet flavor with a wholesome texture.
- “Noelle’s Tasty Tips” How to get the Date extra moist.
My husband David has an egg allergy. Needless to say, breakfast time can be a challenge. So, I’m always trying to come up with new egg free ideas that taste like nothing is missing. I’m proud to share with you my newest eggless creation, the healthy muffin recipe eggless and gluten free. I like to make this hearty muffin recipe the night before so I’m ready in the morning with my toaster oven and butter.
Supply Used For Healthy Muffin Recipe
Pre-heat the oven to 350°. Place the cupcake liners in muffin tin.
For this post, I have One Tasty Tip
- Place dates in a bowl with 1/8 cup of water
- Let them soak for 10 minutes.
- The dates and water will all be added to the muffin recipe.
What does the tip do?
- Make the dates very plump and juicy.
- The liquid that the dates soak in adds moisture and sweetness to the muffins.
Blend for a few seconds
Oats will resemble fine crumble
This is a great way to use up those ripe banana’s
Mash two very ripe bananas with a fork
Mix in the butter and applesauce. Blend well.
Time for the salt, baking soda, and baking powder.
Add both the ground and unground oats. Mix until well combined.
With a teaspoon add 2 heaping spoons of Healthy Muffin Recipe into the cupcake liners.
Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes or until golden in color.
These make a really great breakfast for a health conscious family
- 3 Medjool Dates
- ⅛ cup Water ( for Dates.)
- 2 cup Gluten Free Old Fashioned Rolled Oats ( 1 cup will go in the food processor.)
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- 2 Ripe Banana's
- ½ cup Butter (1 stick of butter)
- ½ cup applesauce
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla exact
- Pre-heat oven 350°
- Line muffin tin with cupcake liners
- In a small bowl add water and dates.
- Place 1 cup of Old Fashioned Rolled Oats in a food processor. Blend to a fine crumble.
- Mash the bananas with a fork
- In a separate bowl, mix the butter and applesauce. Blend well.
- Add the vanilla exact, dates and the1/8 cup of liquid they soaked in. Blend until combined.
- Mix in salt, baking soda, and baking powder
- Add both ground and unground oats. Mix until well combined.
- With a teaspoon add 2 heaping spoons of Healthy Muffin Recipe into the cupcake liners.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes or until golden in color.