Features of the Ice Cream Sandwich Recipe
- Cooking Skill level: Easy
- Baking time: 9 Minutes
- Taste Impression: Crunchy Buttery, Chocolate and Ice cream delight.
Welcome, Here is the step by step guide on how to make these Yummy Ice Cream Sandwich
Pre-Heat oven 350°, In a medium size bowl mix, flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt with a wire whisk.
In another medium size bowl mix, flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt with a wire whisk.
Set aside your bowls. Time to work on the dough
With a larger bowl add softened butter and keep mixing till smooth and creamy
Mix in Eggs then add light brown sugar, regular sugar and vanilla extract
Blend until well-combined
Time to add flour to the mixer. Blend well. You can use a hand mixer for this a but sometimes I like to use a wooden spoon.
Add the semi-sweet chocolate chips
Place cookies in the oven for 8 or 10 minutes or until golden brown.
Let the cookies cool for 15 to 20 minutes. Once the chocolate cookies are cooled. Let the ice cream sit out for 10 minutes. Using an ice-cream scoop place the desired amount of ice cream on one of the cookies.
Serve immediately or place in the freezer until ready to eat. Enjoy your very Yummy Ice Cream Sandwich Recipe!
- 2½ Cups Unbleached Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup Butter
- 1 cup Light Brown Sugar
- ½ cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Bag Guittard Chocolate Chip Semisweet 12oz
- Pre-Heat oven 350
- Mix flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt with a wire whisk.
- In a larger bowl add softened butter and keep mixing till smooth and creamy.
- Next, add, eggs light brown sugar, regular sugar, and vanilla extract
- Add flour to the mixer to butter mixer.
- Mix in semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Measure 1 heaping Tablespoon of cookie dough.
- Then roll the dough in between the palms of your hands.
- Place cookie on parchment paper.
- Press dough with fingers.
- Place cookies in the oven for 8 or 10 minutes or until golden brown.