Features of the Pasta Recipe
- Cooking Skill level: Easy
- Cooking time: 35 minutes
- Taste Impression: Butter, cheesy. You will never go back to eating plain pasta again!
The Parmesan Cheese Pasta is a recipe near and dear to my heart. This is one of my late Aunts recipe, she was one amazing home cook. I always had such a wonderful time getting to be with her in the kitchen. She would tell me stories and give me advice while preparing some of the most delicious meals I’ve ever had. One of her best cooking tips to me was ‘always use enough butter’ 🙂 I miss her dearly and think of her often when I am making this pasta recipe.
If you don’t like butter or cheese then this is not the dish for you. The butter not only adds loads of flavor but keeps the paste from sticking together. There are only 4 ingredients, and the great thing is It’s only a few more than your normal pasta. Come with me as I show you one of my memory lanes.
Supply Used in the: Parmesan Cheese Pasta Recipe
- Spaghetti Pasta
- Water (for cooking pasta.)
- Olive oil
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
In a larger stock pot filled with water add salt and olive oil. Cover and bring to a boil. Add the pasta and cook for 20 minutes or until desired tenderness. Drin pasta in a colander, do not rinse pasta.
In the same large stock pot on medium heat, add 1/4 cup of cubed butter and let it melt. Then add 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese and add the 1/3 of the cooked pasta. Let cook for about 6 minutes making sure not to stir.
Add half of the remaining pasta along with another1/4 stick of cubed butter and1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese. Let cook for 5 more minutes. You can now stir.
Now, for the last layer of pasta. We will do the same steps. Add the pasta along with another 1/4 stick of cubed butter and 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese. Stir and cook for 4 minutes.
I like to sever this with my Turkey Bacon Marinara sauce recipe!
- Water ( for cooking pasta)
- 1 Tablespoon Olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon Sait
- One 16oz Spaghetti pasta
- 1¼ cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- ¾ cup Butter
- In a larger stock pot filled with water add salt and olive oil.
- Cover and bring to a boil.
- Add the pasta and cook for 20 minutes or until desired tenderness.
- Drin pasta in a colander, do not rinse pasta.
- In the same large stock pot on medium heat, add ¼ cup of cubed butter let melt.
- Add ½ cup Parmesan Cheese and add ⅓ of the cooked pasta.
- Let cook for about 6 minutes making sure not to stir.
- Add half of the remaining pasta plus ¼ cubed butter, ½ cup Parmesan Cheese
- Cook for 5 more minutes.
- Now, for the last layer of pasta, add another ¼ cubed butter and another ¼ cup Parmesan Cheese.
- Stir and cook for 4 minutes.