Features of the Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe
- Cooking Skill level: Very Easy
- Baking time: 35 Minutes
- Taste Impression: Creamy, cheesy, and tangy
- “Noelle’s Tasty Tips” Included: How to get that extra hint of flavor
Happy Thursday everybody. Today I am sharing my all-time favorite dip. The Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe is my go-to for the family get together’s. I will make it the night before and keep it chilled in the refrigerator.
The best part is that it can be made days before you sever it.
Pre-heat oven to 350°
In a medium size saucepan place spinach in water. Bring to a boil. Cover with a lid and reduce heat. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Drain the spinach well. (make sure to squeeze out as much liquid as possible. This keeps the dip from getting soggy.)
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of salt. (really adds that extra seasoning.)
- Mix salt and spinach well.
This is a simple tip, but it makes all the difference.
Drain the marinated artichokes. I prefer to cut off the tough part on the petals of the artichokes.
Mix the mayonnaise then the sour cream, dijon mustard. Blend until well combined.
I use a souffle pan to cook the dip in. For easy cleanup, I mix the dip in the same pan.
Mix in half of the mozzarella and parmesan cheese, add the marinated artichokes. Mix until well combined.
Place the rest of the mozzarella and parmesan cheese on the top of the dip.
Blend in the spinach. Place in the oven and bake for 35 min or until golden brown.
Grab your favorite chips or crackers and dive into the Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe.
- 1 16-ounce bag of froze spinach
- ½ Cup Water
- ½ teaspoon Sait (for spinach)
- 2 cup of Sour Cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 12.2oz Marinated Artichoke Quarters
- 1 cup grated Mozzarella
- 1 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- Pre-heat 350°
- Drain the marinated artichokes.
- Cut off the tough part on the petals of the artichokes.
- Mix the mayonnaise then the sour cream, dijon mustard.
- Blend until well combined.
- Mix in half of the mozzarella and parmesan cheese, add the marinated artichokes.
- Mix until well combined.
- Place the rest of the mozzarella and parmesan cheese on the top of the dip.
- Bake in the oven for 35 mins.