Features of the Turkey Meatball Recipe
- Cooking Skill level: Easy
- Cooking time: 12 to 15 minutes
- Taste Impression: Tangy, sweet. Moist inside and crunchy on the outside.
I created this recipe out of total necessity. One night for dinner I really wanted some teriyaki chicken, but when I looked in the refrigerator I did not find chicken but rather ground turkey. Hmmm, what should I do? But then it happened, I had a brilliant idea! Why not make Teriyaki turkey. It could work… So, I put all the ingredients together and tested it on my husband, David. He took a bite and gave me an approving smile. I knew he liked it. I have not had anyone say otherwise so far so I decided to put the Turkey Meatball Recipe on this site. ;-). Not only are they easy to make but you also will have dinner done in about 35 Minute. Now that makes me happy! I love to cook but some night I want something quick to make.
Supply Used in the: Teriyaki Meatball
- 2 pounds ground turkey meat
- 1 teaspoon Spike
- 1/2 Salt
- 1/2 cup grade parmesan cheese (divide the cheese in half.)
For Teriyaki Sauce
- Tamari Sauce
- Olive oil
- Crushed garlic
First, divide your parmesan cheese into two groupings and set one aside. Next, take one of your groupings and mix it with the ground turkey meat, Spike, and salt. Mix until well blended.
keep mixing 🙂
In a small bowl blend the garlic, olive oil, Tamari sauce and honey
mix well with a fork
Roll about a Tablespoon of ground turkey mixture between the palms of your hands. Place the meatballs on a baking pan. Continue to make the meatballs until your mixture is completely used up.
Add olive oil to a large saucepan on a medium heat. Place all the meatballs in the pan.
Cook each side for about 10 minutes until brown (I will cut one in half to see if they are done and there is no pink inside). Remove the meatballs from the pan and drain the oil out.
Now add the meatballs back to the pan. Time to pour the teriyaki sauce on. Let cook for about 2 minutes. Keep turning and mixing the meatballs. Then add the other half of parmesan cheese and cook for a more few seconds.
Time to enjoy the Turkey meatball Recipe.
- 2 Pounds ground turkey
- 1 teaspoon Spike
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ½ cup Ground Parmesan Cheese. Divide the cheese in half.
- -Teriyaki Sauce-
- 4 Tablespoons Honey
- 4 Tablespoons Tamari sauce
- 1 Tablespoons Olive oil
- 2 Garlic crushed
- Mix ground turkey meat, Spike, salt and ½ of your parmesan cheese
- blended until well combined.
- In a small bowl with a fork mix garlic, olive oil, Tamari sauce and honey.
- Roll about a Tablespoon of ground turkey mixture between palms of hands.
- Add olive oil to a large saucepan on medium heat.
- Place all the meatballs in the pan.
- Cook each side for about 10 minutes on each side until brown
- I will cut one in half to see if they are done and there is no pink inside.
- Remove the turkey meatballs from the pan and drain the oil out
- Now add the meatballs back to the pan.
- Pour the teriyaki sauce on. Let cook for about 2 minutes.
- Keep turning and mixing the meatballs.
- Then add the other half of parmesan cheese.
- Cook for a few more seconds.